Re: Translation in Japanese of SVG

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 20:37:33 +0100
To: Robert Diblasi <rdiblas@wpo.it.luc.edu>
CC: duerst@w3.org, wattani@jtw.zaq.ne.jp, hirakawa@w3.org, w3c-translators@w3.org, www-svg@w3.org

Robert Diblasi wrote:
> Chris
> Thanks  For letting me know that.......I forget that that the best reference is the SVG new page  at w3c :-) ......there are lots of good bits of information there now that I have taken a closer look at it:
> http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Overview.htm8

I recently cleared a whole bunch of stuff out from that page, moving it
to the history page, so it loads faster. The History page us still

Also linked is the SVG Implementations page (yes, I have a couple more
to add). If people see implementations obviouslty missing, please feel
free to let me know. Better to have five people tell me than none ...