Tess 1.06

From: Jeff Tupper / Pedagoguery Software Inc <tupper@peda.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 16:34:24 -0500
To: www-svg@w3.org
I'd like to thank everyone for their comments on my SVG questions.

I have finished adding SVG export to Tess 1.06
(http://www.peda.com/tess) which is now available for download. (As
shareware.)

I've noticed that the Adobe plug-in also seems to have trouble with
elliptical arcs in paths, so I should submit a bug report about that.
(I'm guessing so since Batik generates what I expect :-)

Currently, Tess just keeps "stacking" pattern elements higher and
higher to ensure desired rendering order. I'm open to any comments
about the SVG output it generates.

Best wishes,
Jeff