Re: Patterns and Clipping (Adobe SVG Plug-In)

From: Jeff Tupper / Pedagoguery Software Inc <tupper@peda.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 19:53:00 -0500
To: www-svg@w3.org

Thanks for the information.

When I try the samples/tests/patternRegions.svg example with the
Adobe SVG plug-in (version 3 beta), the output doesn't match the
output from Batik.

Is the Adobe SVG plug-in incorrectly handling patterns with visible
overflow? I didn't see a mention of this in the CurrentSupport.pdf

I am trying to add SVG export to Tess (http://www.peda.com/tess) but
not having much luck with patterned fills in SVG.