RE: separating svg data from presentation

From: tobi <tobiasreif@pinkjuice.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 11:22:24 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org
Patrick,

"
On a related note, in the world of timing and animation, some of us are
discussing the development of "timesheets", which would pull all timing
(and perhaps animation) out of the document that declares content.
Since
timing and animation often operate on and interact with styling, we
separate timing from styling.
"

I also had something like that in my wishlist; I call it
animationsheets;
http://www.pinkjuice.com/SVG/spec-prop.xhtml#animation

Tobi

--