SVG in mozilla (then NN+ ?)

From: Tobias Reif <tobiasreif@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 10:18:02 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-svg@w3.org
Hi all;

just read an interesting thread on the Mozilla
SVG-list (Mozilla is the open source project that
develops a broser that's also incorporated in Netscape
Navigator 6+)
titled "some progress":
"Alex Fritze <alex.fritze@crocodile-clips.com>:
Hi Everybody,
As some of you will know, my employer has allowed me
to work on native Mozilla SVG support for a couple of
months now. It's early days yet, but I'm making steady
progress. [...]"

Screenshots, downloads:

This project seems to be fun to work on, so all you
programmers: join the effort! I guess Alex could use
some help; the people at Adobe that are developing the
viewer surely could contribute invaluable experience,
insights, and expertise.

P.S. Unfortunately I'm far away from being able to

Tobias Reif
new email address:

Do You Yahoo!?