[Fwd: [Moderator Action] Cad Standard Pro now supports SVG export]

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 21:32:41 +0200
To: SVG public list <www-svg@w3.org>

attached mail follows:

All,

I am proud to announce the ability of Cad Standard Pro to export drawings in SVG format.

SVG is revolutionizing the way vector data is stored and displayed, and I think it will become a powerful tool in the computer aided-design field.  You can see examples that were created using Cad Standard Pro at http://www.cadstd.com/svg/index.html

Thanks to the W3C for writing a great specification!

John Apperson
Apperson & Daughters
http://www.cadstd.com