Re: Lines with markers (was Moderator action)

Sorry for butting in, I havent been following just joined the
list but...

Scripts are the only way to make svg interactive.. and since
postscript/pdfs etc is worthless in that area it seems rather
appropriate that an svg using them not translate well.

In defense of scripts used for graphical non interactive purposes
(probably what you are talking about now that i think about it)
Procedural textures are a raster equivalent of this and you dont really
expect them to be used in raw form by other engines... to translate you
implement then use the results...

Could you get at the "resultant-source" of the dynamically generated svg
and translate that into postscript?