[Fwd: [Moderator Action] [www-svg] <none>]

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 17:54:07 +0100
To: SVG public list <www-svg@w3.org>

attached mail follows:

I'm working with maps, and am looking for a convenient way to create line patterns. With a line pattern, I refer to for example a shape such as a circle reoccurring at specified intervals along the line.
If I have understood it correctly it is not possible to use the pattern element used for surfaces to create this effect, and I do not want to insert the symbols manually using coordinates.
Markus Nilsson