RE: ANN: sphinx SVG - graphics editor capable of producing dynami c SVG

Just to clarify a point. The eval version allows you to produce
SVG (via File/Export), the only restriction is that you cannot save your
work
in our local file format. So far, the editor cannot read SVG.

We are working on a registration mechanism that'll give you a time limited
fully functional version for proper evaluation.

Florian Kolbe