Re: [Moderator Action] Index for SVG Recommendation

From: Robert Diblasi <rdiblas@wpo.it.luc.edu>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 13:40:16 -0500
To: <maxdunn@siliconpublishing.com>, <chris@w3.org>
Cc: <www-svg@w3.org>
Chris and Max,

I am glad to see that the W3C is concerned with easy access to information......I would like to suggest a format for  the index ...if I maybe so bold (I'm sure it complete and just waiting to go...but that has never stopped me from suggesting what I think is a importaint thought or process....that may lead to understanding and easy of use!  :-)

I think it would be nice to have :
-index with everything on the same page (elements ..attributes....properties....SVG DOM etc...)
-seperate index for :
elements
attriibutes
properties
SVG DOM
events
animation
I think that covers it....maybe someone would like add/subtract from this list

I think www.zvon.org has a interesting example of how to set up a index for  SVG
http://www.zvon.org/xxl/svgReference/Output/index.html

just some thoughts....I will propose to  W3C

thank you for responding

We all learn when we share what we know
Robert A. DiBlasi