About MediaPlayer

From: Yogi <yogindar@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 18:34:27 +0530
To: <www-svg@w3.org>
Hi all
     For a particular http request using my http server i want to respond in such a way that it will invoke the windows media player and should start playing a file which is in some other server.
My problem is media player is invoked and it is trying to contact my http server.How can i eliminate this problem.whether content-base or content-location entity headers will work for the same.
The url through which the launched media application should contact for the file is http://10.10.10.69:8080/ and my webserver IP is http://10.10.10.64 .Iam using content-type for wmv files for invoking the media player

Regards
Yogi