Instantaneous transforms

From: Hoylen Sue <h.sue@dstc.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:53:45 +1000
To: www-svg@w3.org
G'day,

Another problem I have is that I want to animate a transform that occurs
instantaneously using declarative SVG.  The <animateTransform> only
works if you give it finite durations (under Adobe's plugin).

What I want to do is to jump to a new position.  Sort of like doing a
 <set> not on a scalar value, but on a transformation.

Is there a way to do this, or is this a feature missing from the spec?

Thanks.

Hoylen
--
h.sue@dstc.edu.au                        http://www.dstc.edu.au/