SVG documentation

From: Nathan Ie <Nathan.Ie@wdc.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:16:08 -0700
To: www-svg@w3.org
To the SVG-user community:
Hi, my name is Nathan Ie.  I am a sophomore at the University of California,
Irvine interning at Western Digital.  My assignment is to research SVGs and
I have done so.  However, the documentation I have found online is often too
specific and not general enough.  Do any of you know of good websites that
concisely document  what SVGs are / how to implement them?  Forgive me for
being so elementary.  I understand their general purpose, but my knowledge
of them are still very superficial.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nathan Ie
Intern, UC Irvine
Western Digital Corporation
phone: (949) 672-7847