Re: Which elements use "clip" ? .....SVG 1.0 CR may have problem?

From: Jon Ferraiolo <jferraio@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:28:07 -0700
To: "Robert DiBlasi" <r_diblasi@hotmail.com>
Cc: svg-comments@w3.org, www-svg@w3.org
Robert,
Thanks for the report.

The SVG working group did a careful review a few months ago of the "Applies
to" sections for all of the properties used by SVG, including a review of
the 'clip' property. Here is what the 'clip' property should say:

Applies to: elements which establish a new viewport, 'pattern' elements and
'marker' elements

Jon Ferraiolo
SVG 1.0 Editor
jferraio@adobe.com