RE: Turning Off Antialiasing

From: Michael Bierman <mbierman@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 21:01:03 -0700
To: "Tobias Reif" <tobiasreif@pinkjuice.com>, <www-svg@w3.org>
Tobias,

Thanks for pointing out the bug. There was a misplaced semicolon in the SVG
which caused it to render incorrectly. I'm attaching the modified files. The
Web site will be updated as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Michael Bierman
Senior Product Manager, SVG Product Marketing
mbierman@adobe.com  http://www.adobe.com/svg

Adobe Systems - everywhere you lookTM
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, California 95110

no_antialias_text.svg
(image/svg+xml attachment: no_antialias_text.svg)

reg_antialias_text.svg
(image/svg+xml attachment: reg_antialias_text.svg)