[Fwd: [Moderator Action] Comment about SVG]

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 13:49:04 +0100
To: SVG public list <www-svg@w3.org>
Postings from non-members are not automatically accepted.

--
Chris

attached mail follows:

Hello,

    I am a french student and I am using SVG to display dynamic graphics
in relation with a list of data in Xml format.
    I think there's something missing in SVG: an easy way to deal with
angles. For example I want to draw a pie chart with colored sectors to
represents different figures, I can't do it entirely with SVG... I have
to use Javascript to calculate angles ... so perhaps il would be useful
to add such a function in SVG.

    What do you think about this ... ?

    thanks,

Vincent Amadou
ESSI - Ecole Supérieure en Sciences Informatiques