OT: exchange does not properly filter mails from w3.org to this l ist

From: Florian Kolbe <Florian.Kolbe@in-gmbh.de>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 09:43:17 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org
Im trying to filter mails to this list with outlook/exchange, with the rule
'if recipient is www-svg@w3.org', but this fails with mails that are sent
directly from w3.org, i.e. Chris Lilleys.
I found a KB article that describes this problem (at least M$ document their
bugs).
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q259/6/16.ASP

Maybe someone else has this problem too? Has anyone found a different
solution? (no, unfortunately I cannot switch mail clients)

Sorry if this is too OT.

Thx,

   Florian Kolbe