OO and SVG

From: <TOa2671644@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:41:05 EST
To: www-svg@w3.org
Hi

I am looking for more resources on SVG after writing some demo tutorials at
www.logicians.com using SVG. I want to implement more of an OO (but non Java,
due to Java heavy usage of system resources) solution, so that I can speed up
development times.

Specially I want to replace code like <text><tspan x= y=
onmouseover=>Msg</tspan></text> with something like, ScrnObj = Msg(x,y);
<ScrnObj onmouseover=></ScrnObj>.

I have looked at Adobe.com and a lot of other resources, but I would like any
information about resources looking at OO and SVG, and event handling
(non-Java).

Trevor
www.logicians.com