Re: Bad CSS Descriptor

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 04:29:10 EDT
To: jbodel01@emerald.tufts.edu, www-svg@w3.org
jbodel01@emerald.tufts.edu writes:

> Now that I've seen someone else (Randall Parker) mention this error message,
> is there a way to suppress it?  It appears that the error has no ill effect

The best way to supress the error message is to remove the error which is
causing it be displayed. :)

If you have a sizeable piece of SVG code it can be very difficult to spot
where the problem is, but I haven't found a time yet when the error was
displayed inappropriately.

Andrew Watt
Author - Designing SVG Web Graphics