Re: See almost all the correction of SVG PR from CR-- thank you :-)

Jon ferraiolo,

Thanks for taking the time to look into the work I have done for the SVG
community as a whole....I kind of made a grand enterence onto the SVG
stage....because I wanted others that do not look at the SVG specification
that often ....to realize that some thing have changed.....(please remember
your company has a viewer that is working close to  full Spec) others are
still creating and I would hate to think the specification was not being
implementated correctly ....because know one knew what had changed since the
last change.....I think some of the defaults in the chapter 11 and 10 have
added some changes....and in fact added completely new information that new
developers ....as well as old developers....might want to know...oh....lets
....say

1 the legal information.....thats kinda importaint....How is that going
anyway.....Is possible to high-light the sections to the document that might
get developers in trouble....

anyway.....believe it or not none of that is a rant on you.....I have always
enjoyed your informed opinions about the SVG specification and sharing your
knowledge with the group....you have been on the SVG Group almost every
day........it just that I like people to know what has changed and I like it
to be.....*****EASY***** ****VERY EASY ****** I NOT WORKING ON SVG BECAUSE I
NEED TO ......I NOT DOING AS A JOB....I JUST WANT SVG TO SUCCEED BECAUSE OF
ITS VECTOR NATURE and the format is uses (XML) has great potential to migth
SVG something helpful to other......

I will go back to my cave and think.......

We all learn by sharing what we know
Robert A. DiBlasi