SVG Fonts

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 12:48:28 EDT
To: www-svg@w3.org
CC: jferraio@adobe.com
Jon et al,

I suggest that in connection with the final example of Section 20.2 of the
SVG CR that a reference be provided to further information on usage of "src:".

Section 15.3.5 of CSS2 seems a suitable possibility. If there is a better
reference then fine but it seems to me that it is a syntax that a significant
number of readers of the SVG CR may not be fully familiar with.

Andrew Watt