page breaks?

From: Francis Norton <francis@redrice.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 12:06:53 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org
Hello,

I would be very interested to know how SVG documents intended for
print-only agents should indicate preferred page-breaks.

I appreciate that this might be seen as encroaching on the territory of
XSL Format Objects, but since in many respects SVG appears to be
upwardly compatible with XS-FO, implementing XSL-FO style paged output
would help the development of technology that could ultimately be used
for implementing XSL-FOs while still being a winner with the user
community.

Thanks -

Francis.
--