Subject: RE: Lack of Forms Constructs in SVG

From: Robert Diblasi <Rdiblas@wpo.it.luc.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 13:05:47 -0500
To: <www-svg@w3.org>
Hello,

A  WWW3  technology called XForms may be th enswer to the problem the David ask:
>however, the one commonly used feature of HTML that seems to be missing is forms.

XForms states on the activities page:http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/
"To meet the goals for richer presentation XForms will be designed for integration with other XML tag sets, such as XHTML itself, SVG for graphics and SMIL for multimedia forms. You will be able to use style sheet languages such as CSS and XSL to finely tune the presentation"

I would like to here your comments this.

Robert A. DiBlasi