sample files demonstrating problem

From: Dave Apman <dave.apman@boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 12:49:27 -0700
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

Here is the svg code demonstrating the problem I described in
"need workaround for Adobe plugin 'window.open' problem on Netscape"
posting earlier.  I decided posting the code might increase my chances of
getting some help on what to do.

Just open the "samp.svg" file in your Adobe svg plugin enabled browser.
Then click on the box labled "click me".  On IE it will pop open a window
containing "samp.html".  On Netscape nothing will happen.

Thanks again!

samp.svg
(image/svg-xml attachment: samp.svg)