Re: SPAM

"Clark, Stacie" wrote:

> What is with the spam on this list? I don't have this problem on any other
> w3 list.
>
> A lurker

Yes, and see, thats the problem. Anyone can post to the list. If we
restricted posting to people who were subscribed, then it woul d cut out
spam (or, make the spammers subscribe, or appear to be sending from a
subscribers address) but also inconvenience lurkers, and people who want to
just cc this list on some relevant stuff.

If it gets bad, we can certainly restrict posting to subscribers.

--
Chris