Re: clipPath and silhouette

From: Jon Ferraiolo <jferraio@Adobe.COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 21:01:09 -0800
To: Thierry Kormann <Thierry.Kormann@sophia.inria.fr>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org
Thierry,
The clipping path is defined by the geometry of the shape without
consideration of stroking and filters. Thus, (a).

In looking through the spec, I am surprised that I didn't find any explicit
mention of this. I'll make sure this is stated in the spec.

Jon Ferraiolo
SVG Editor
Adobe Systems Incorporated