Re: clipPath and silhouette

Thierry,
The clipping path is defined by the geometry of the shape without
consideration of stroking and filters. Thus, (a).

In looking through the spec, I am surprised that I didn't find any explicit
mention of this. I'll make sure this is stated in the spec.

Jon Ferraiolo
SVG Editor
Adobe Systems Incorporated