Re: Using client side XSLT to create SVG

I'm not an expert on this, but I remember one developer saying that the
only way to do client-side XSLT into SVG in IE5 is to use at least one
(perhaps more) MS proprietary function call. I have no idea whether
anything changed with IE5.5 and I have no idea what exactly you have to do
with IE5 or IE5.5. Maybe someone else with more expertise will speak up.

Jon