[www-svg] <none>

From: KAMTHAN pankaj <kamthan@cs.concordia.ca>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 19:55:19 -0500
To: www-svg@w3.org
SVG 1.0 Specification (November 2, 2000)

Appendix H: Accessibility Support

H.1 says:

"The W3C Note "Accessibility Features of SVG" [not yet published]
explains in detail how the requirements of the three guidelines apply
to SVG."

H.2 says:

"This section explains briefly how authors can create accessible SVG
documents; it summarizes "Accessibility Features of SVG" [not yet
published]."

1. The note mentioned above been published; see
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG-access .

2. Is Appendix H really needed now (that we have the aforementioned
note published)? (I understand that it is not normative.)

3. Why are the checkpoints and corresponding priority levels not mentioned
in H.2? For example, "Provide text equivalents for graphics" would fall
into Checkpoint 1.1 and [Priority 1], respectively.

Pankaj Kamthan