How To Create a SVG-File in JAVA?

From: Bernd Grolig <Bernd.Grolig@ptv.de>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 15:07:23 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org
Hi,

I'm new to programming in Java. For an application (for my graduation work),
I want to generate a SVG File containing geographical Inormation.

For this, I want to use the JavaBinding for SVG and therefor the
Implemenation from the SVG Toolkit from Csiro (www.csiro.org).

My question:
I'm not sure how to start, creating the FileBuffer in Java using the methods
in provided by the W3C-SVG JavaBinding and the Csiro SVG Toolkit.
Is there anybody who could post an example. It's just to get an idea of how
this works.

Thanks for every idea.

Regards, Bernd.