Re: The getStyle() method

From: Jon Ferraiolo <jferraio@Adobe.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 09:44:45 -0700
To: "Kenneth Wallis" <kennethw@corel.com>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org
Kenneth,
The example is 19.3 is wrong. There is no getStyle() method call; instead,
there is a DOM attribute named 'style' of type CSSStyleDeclaration for
implementations that support CSS:

    readonly attribute CSSStyleDeclaration  style;

My guess is that the example in 19.3 was written long ago based on an a
much-earlier from of DOM2 and that it was never updated. I'll make sure
this gets fixed.

Jon Ferraiolo
SVG Editor
Adobe Systems Incorporated