Re: The getStyle() method

Kenneth,
The example is 19.3 is wrong. There is no getStyle() method call; instead,
there is a DOM attribute named 'style' of type CSSStyleDeclaration for
implementations that support CSS:

    readonly attribute CSSStyleDeclaration  style;

My guess is that the example in 19.3 was written long ago based on an a
much-earlier from of DOM2 and that it was never updated. I'll make sure
this gets fixed.

Jon Ferraiolo
SVG Editor
Adobe Systems Incorporated