SVG java bindings

From: Keiron Liddle <k.liddle@astracon.com.au>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 14:24:47 +1000
To: www-svg@w3.org

I am working on an SVG implementation in java (the Apache FOP project)
and I am using the java bindings provided by w3.org.
These bindings contain a number of errors (mostly minor syntax problems)
and at least one missing file.

What I want to know is when will there be an official release of the
java bindings (from w3.org) that does not contain these problems.
The reason being that I want other users to be able to obtain the java
bindings from the w3.org website to compile the code.

If possible can you also tell me when the next draft of the
specification is likely to be made available.

Thanks.

Keiron Liddle.