Linking from a html-page to svg element in different frame

From: Herzog, Juergen <Juergen.Herzog@telekom.de>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 12:15:12 +0200
To: "'www-svg@w3.org'" <www-svg@w3.org>
Hi,

I'm using the adobe plugin and want to do the following:

I created a html-page defining a frameset with two frames:
One for svg-content ("svgFrame") and the other one for
textual information about svg-elements ("infoFrame").
The information is stored in "streets.html".
Now I want to click on a link defined in streets.html and make the
svgFrame pan in a way that the svg-element which is related to the
info-link clicked on is in the centre of the svgFrame.
How can I achieve that?

Thanks for any help

Jürgen

===T= Deutsche Telekom AG