Re: When will SVG 1.0 spec become final

We thank everyone for their patience. Those of us on the SVG working group
are just as anxious to finish with SVG 1.0 and are just as frustrated by
the delays. Those of us who represent implementers of the specification
would like to see a final version so we can finish our implementations.

At this stage, we are factoring in final review feedback, particularly from
implementers, and deciding whether  minor adjustments are warranted to
address that feedback. We are in the final stages, and we hope to go to
Proposed Recommendation soon.

Maybe Chris Lilley can post a revised, new schedule.

Jon Ferraiolo
SVG Editor
Adobe Systems Incorporated