text-anchor and transform

From: Thierry Kormann <Thierry.Kormann@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 09:43:58 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org
Hi,

I need clarifications about the text-anchor and transform.
The spec says :

"This property, which applies only to 'text' elements and is
ignored for elements 'tspan', 'tref' and 'textPath', describes how
the characters within a 'text' element are aligned relative to the
initial current text position for the 'text' element."

The question is : What's the initial text position ? I mean,
does the text-anchor should be applied before or after the
transform attribute ?

Thierry.

--
Thierry Kormann