RE: AdobeSVGV: default LowQuality trick

> From:	Victor Sinceac [SMTP:vsinceac@webraska.com]
>
> For interested persons: There is the way to enable LowQuality rendering
> (without antialiasing) by default, when rendering a svg file embeded in
> html, with AdobeSVGV :

	[DJW:]  Is it possible to do this with valid HTML.  The HTML
	sample (even assuming an HTML 4.01 DOCTYPE) contains multiple
	syntax errors and at least one undefined element, EMBED.
>   _____
>
> <HTML>
> <BODY onload="DefaultQuality();">
> <EMBED WIDTH="640" HEIGHT="480" SRC="xxx.svg" NAME="xxx"/>
> </BODY>
> </HTML>
> <script language="JavaScript">
> function DefaultQuality()
> {
> document.xxx.setDefaultAntialias(0);
> }
> </script>
>   _____
>
>   [DJW:]  Other errors include, +language=, -type= on the script
	element; elements after </HTML>; by inference from valid element,
	NAME should be ID.
	[DJW:]  The capitalisation is incompatible with XHMTL, but I
	seem to remember that XHTML should have a space before />;
	XHTML would also have needed a marked section for the script.