Re: inverse colors

Justin Friedl wrote:

> Is it possible to inverse(negative) colors.  For example:
> I want to put text over several different colored rectangles. I don't know
> in advance what thos colors will be.  Is there any way of taking an inverse
> of the rectangle color so that the text can be seen on top?

Not declaratively, no. It can be done through script, if you know which
rectangles are involved.

You can also do things with filter effects, or with semi-transparent
rectangles behind the text, that make text more legible against arbitrary
backgrounds (including pattern filled and image fille dbackgrounds).

--
Chris