RE: SVG examples - keySplines

From: Ron Lussier <rlussier@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 00:18:27 -0700
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

 One of the things I love about SVG animation is that we have key splines to
adjust the timing of the key interpolation.
 To assist people in visualizing these values I've hacked together a little
tool. It's written in Javascript and SVG (hacked from Adobe's "drag this
triangle around" demo). It let's you drag the handles of the spline around a
grid and displays the resulting keySpline values.

- Ron
http://burningpixel.com/svg/