Database Publishing with SVG?

From: Jochen Duerr <Jochen.Duerr@infowerk.de>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 18:13:54 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org
Hello!

My problem is: I have a SVG graphic with text and graphical objects (like
rectangles and so on). Now, I want to embed th text from a database. The
SQL database runs on a Windows NT with the IIS 4.0. So I tried with ASP.
But the result is, that the text is embed, but the Browser shows me only
the source with the embed text..... and not the SVG graphics. What's wrong
there. I hope there is somebody who can help me!!!!

Thanks

Jochen