Re: SVG DOM in AdobeViewer

Bernd,
Adobe will implement the SVG DOM, but I don't know when a release will be
available which has the features you mention.

The Adobe SVG Viewer does implement most of the core DOM (the XML DOM) from
DOM2, so you can accomplish most everything you need to via scripting,
although potentially with much less convenience and potentially with slower
performance.

Jon Ferraiolo