Re(2): SVGColor Inheritance.

From: Jon Ferraiolo <jferraio@Adobe.COM>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 14:04:28 -0700
To: bbrodie@savagesoftware.com (Blaine Brodie)
Cc: www-svg@w3.org
Blaine,
I believe that the factory methods createSVGColor() and createSVGPaint()
need to be eliminated. There is no ability to create any of the CSS_CUSTOM
interfaces in DOM2; you can only retrieve objects of type
CSS2BackgroundPosition or CSS2Cursor; you have no creation facilities.

If createSVGColor() and createSVGPaint() are eliminated, I believe we are OK.

Jon Ferraiolo
SVG Editor
Adobe Systems Incorporated