Rendering problem when point outside boundingbox

From: Victor Sinceac <vsinceac@webraska.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 12:20:43 +0200
To: "W3C SVG NewsGroup" <www-svg@w3.org>
Does anybody know if there is a solution to the following rendering problem with AdobeSVGV?

When a path contains a point outside the boundingbox of the SVG, this path is not antialiased for the last level of ZoomIn. All another paths are antialiased normally, if all their points are inside the boundingbox of the SVG. I've attached here two SVG examples (640x480) in order to ilustrate the problem. "Inside.svg" contains two paths, correctly handled by AdobeSVGV. For "Outside.svg", I changed the coordinates of the last point of the first path, from (500,80) to (1000,80). The last level of ZoomIn doesn't work worrectly for this path, there is no antialiasing.

Thank you, Victor
vsinceac@webraska.com
http://www.webraska.com

Outside.svg