Re: Are there any SVG viewers that support the "data" URL scheme (RFC 2397)?

I can only speak about Adobe's SVG viewer.

Adobe's SVG viewer doesn't support this yet. Within a month or two we
expect to have a version available which has at least some support for the
"data" URL scheme.

Jon Ferraiolo
SVG Editor
Adobe Systems Incorporated