drawtool svg filter

From: Toby Jaffey <toby@earth.li>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 23:24:25 +0000
To: www-svg@w3.org
I have just completed an SVG output filter for my pet project, drawtool.
Drawtool consists of a series of toy programs (most notably a logo
interpreter) which all output a simple vector graphics format.
Originally, this was sent to a gtk viewer. However, it can now output
both PostScript and SVG.

The SVG output has been tested (once) with Adobe's Netscape plug-in.
However, I do not have the tools to test it on my own machine or
validate the output.

Anyway, for anyone who is still interested, drawtool provides a logo
interpreter (and other toys) which can output SVG.

http://www.earth.li/projectpurple

Version 3.2.1 will be up within 24hrs (cron pending), for now please use
the attached filter with v3.2.1.

--
(o_   | Toby Jaffey : www.nott.ac.uk/~psystrj/
//\   | "Go ahead and do it, it is easier to apologize than to get