Updated Adobe SVG Developer Preview Site and SVG Viewer

From: Michael Bierman <mbierman@Adobe.COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 05:20:18 -0800
To: <www-svg@w3.org>
I am glad to let you all know that Adobe has released an update to our Developer Preview Site including new releases of our SVG Viewer and a beta version of our SVG Converter for Adobe Illustrator.(http://beta1.adobe.com/svgpreview_alpha/SVG/main.html) The tutorial is also available in Japanese.

Also, we are no longer requiring new members of the Developer's Preview Site to sign an NDA to participate in the program.

I encourage you to take a look at the new site and download the latest version of the SVG Viewer.
Michael Bierman
Senior Product Manager, SVG Product Marketing
mbierman@adobe.com http://www.adobe.com/svg

Adobe Systems, Inc - Inspiration becomes reality.
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, California 95110
408 536.3351