WMF 2 SVG servlet online

From: Carmen Delessio <carmen@blackdirt.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 00:34:34 -0500
To: <www-svg@w3.org>
Please give the following a try: http://www.forum4me.com/wmf2svg.htm

A windows metafile can be uploaded, the resulting SVG file info will be
displayed.

I tested using a standalone version and IBM's SVGView which was a great help
for many things especially Fonts, Lines widths, dashes,  . . .

I'd like your feedback.

FYI, the forum4me.com is not a permanent home for this utility.  I intend to
create a few other things and put them on an SVG site that I will create at
some point.

Windows Metafiles can be created using Visio.  I have tested this and it
works well.  In addition, if you are using a windows machine and search for
*.wmf you are likely to find quite a few.  Word also seems to create
temporary WMF files if you create a drawing.  You can figure out where they
are if you are so inclined.

Havbe fun,

Carmen