Re:%20XML%20to%20SVG...%20more%20info&In-Reply-To=<f4.226e2eb.26d6a9a0@aol.com>&

From: <RBoyet@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 13:09:44 EDT
To: www-svg@w3.org
AndrewwWatt

     I added a style sheet to something made with Jasc Trajectory Pro. Guess
I`ll have to look at the example. I read the original post as a non display
problem, I can display but cannot close normally with the style sheet
instruction, if I take out the instruction no problem. I think the two
problems are related no matter what we both are trying to accomplish.

    Rick