XML to SVG

From: Torres, Libo <Libo.Torres@primark.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 12:12:37 +0100
To: "'www-svg@w3.org'" <www-svg@w3.org>

  Hi,
  I have detected using the Adove SVG viewer that if I change the extension
of a .SVG file to  .XML I can't see the image that I could see before with
the .SVG extension. Is it normal? If is normal... why does it hapen if SVG
has XML sintax?
  And my main problem is that I'm trying to transform a very simple XML file
to SVG format using XSL. After the transformation I can't see any image on
my screen. Does it have any relation with my first question?

  thanks, Libo
Happiness should justify even the Existence !!      (Nietzsche)