Missing angle def in DTD

From: Alexander J. Vincent <ajvincent@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 13:05:07 PDT
To: www-svg@w3.org
I was just looking over the DTD (Appendix A) in the SVG candidate
recommendation, and I noticed the word "angle" was just used three times.
None of them in defining the <angle> tag, as mentioned at the beginning of
Chapter 4, section 1.  I wondered if the data types in general were not
defined, but I quickly found <length> and <coordinate> defined.

I have another issue with the SVG CR, which is only marginally related, and
when I finish documenting it, I'll present it here.