Re: urgent question

From: Bernhard Herzog <herzog@online.de>
Date: 22 Sep 1999 13:15:42 +0200
To: "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>
Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org> writes:

> I was actually looking at the Gill pages again when your mail arrived,
> coincidentally enough, since I now have Linux (Mandrake 6.0) and Gnome
> installed on my laptop and thus, hopefully, will get to try out Gill
> soon. Its the only SVG implementation I haven't tried yet, as far as I
> know.

Then I could perhaps use this opportunity to announce that my drawing
program Sketch (http://www.online.de/home/sketch/) has SVG import/export
filters now. They were added in the latest stable version, released last
Sunday.

Both filters are quite incomplete at the moment, though.

--
Bernhard Herzog	  | Sketch, a drawing program for Unix
herzog@online.de  | http://www.online.de/home/sketch/