CSIRO SVG Viewer 0.7 available

From: Dean Jackson <Dean.Jackson@cmis.CSIRO.AU>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 18:29:04 +1000 (EST)
To: www-svg@w3.org

I've just put Version 0.7 of the CSIRO SVG Viewer on
our web site:

http://www.cmis.csiro.au/svg

Significant changes in this version:

- ability to run as an applet in Javasoft Plugin
  (demonstrations on our web page)
- replaced Sun Parser (Project X) with IBM's XML4J
  (a later version should use either - just check at runtime)
- can load SVG from URLs
- popup menu on right click

I still need to do a better list of what is and isn't
supported from the August 12th specification. I'm
planning on a list something like the IBM viewer has.

As always, suggestions and feedback are very welcome.
(and if anyone wants to hack the source and make
improvements, they are especially welcome!)

Dean Jackson
CSIRO Mathematical and Information Sciences